SCWS offers each student a personalized learning experience.
Accredited Virtual Public High School
- Accredited by the SC Department of Education.
- Authorized by the SC Public Charter School District.
- Our challenging curriculum meets all South Carolina state standards.
- All core courses are taught by state certified and highly qualified teachers.
- Through individualized supportive instruction, students work one-to-one with their teachers in order to achieve mastery.
- Students become independent learners and take ownership of their education.
- Students develop responsibility and critical thinking skills.
- Students may accelerate and graduate early, or take the time they need to catch up academically.
Extended School Year
- Instructional days are offered through June and July for students who require more time to complete their courses.
Varied Course Options
- College prep, honors, and dual credit courses.
- Students may align their course selection with their post-secondary goals.
Graduates Successful Learners
- All diplomas are awarded by the state of South Carolina.
- Graduates have been accepted to colleges and universities worldwide.