Our Enrollment Process
Thank you for your interest in SC Whitmore School!
We believe enrolling in the right school should be easy. We’ve intentionally kept our enrollment process open, flexible, and easy to complete.
Our enrollment process:
- Gather all required documents:
- Birth certificate
- Two forms of proof of residency
- Most current transcript
- Most current report card
- Immunization record
- Attendance records
- Guardianship documents (if applicable)
- Home Language Survey and Household Income Form (both forms will be provided to print, sign and upload)
- Register online using our online enrollment system (SchoolMint).
- Parent Orientation. Complete the virtual Parent walkthrough hosted by our School Principal. View a series of short videos and answer a few guided questions along the way to learn how to help your student be successful at SCWS. (Plan for about 35-minutes to complete the Parent Orientation).
- Document review. Once all documents are uploaded and all pages have been signed, your documents will be reviewed by our enrollment team.
- Student SCWS 101 Orientation course. Students will complete a series of short assignments including a State-required SmarterMeasures assessment, Booking an appointment with your School Counselor to discuss their courses and create a schedule, and learning how to use your new SCWS Google account.
- IMPORTANT! 100% Completion of the Student Orientation Course is REQUIRED to complete the enrollment process. Failure to fully complete SCWS 101 may delay or permanently cancel your enrollment at SCWS.
Ready to begin the enrollment process?
Click below to get started.