Thank you for your interest in SC Whitmore School!
We believe enrolling in the right school should be easy. We’ve intentionally kept our enrollment process open, flexible, and easy to complete.
Our enrollment process:
- Gather all required documents:
- Birth certificate
- Two forms of proof of residency
- Most current transcript
- Most current report card
- Immunization record
- Attendance records
- Guardianship documents (if applicable)
- Home Language Survey and Household Income Form (both forms will be provided to print, sign and upload)
- Register online using our online enrollment system (SchoolMint).
- Document review. Once all documents are uploaded and all pages have been signed, your documents will be reviewed by our enrollment team.
- Online orientation. You will receive an invitation to attend our required online orientation on a designated date and time.
- Assessments and counseling. Immediately after the online orientation, you will be given a few tasks to complete within 24 hours before receiving your courses from your designated school counselor. Those tasks include: complete the SCWS 101 assessment, SmarterMeasure assessment, and book an appointment with your counselor to discuss your courses and create a schedule.
- Congratulations! You are now a student at SC Whitmore School and may begin working in your courses.
Ready to begin the enrollment process?
Click below to get started.