SC Whitmore School is an accredited virtual public high school offering a personalized experience for all students. Students are able to accelerate in courses they are strong in or slow down and take the time needed to master the content. Students have the option to graduate early and get a head start on college and/or career.
Accredited Virtual Public High School
- Accredited by the SC Department of Education.
- Authorized by the SC Public Charter School District.
- Our challenging curriculum meets all South Carolina state standards.
- All core courses are taught by state certified and highly qualified teachers.
- Through individualized supportive instruction, students work one-to-one with their teachers in order to achieve mastery.
- Students become independent learners and take ownership of their education.
- Students develop responsibility and critical thinking skills.
- Students may accelerate and graduate early, or take the time they need to catch up academically.
Extended School Year
- Instructional days are offered through June and July for students who require more time to complete their courses.
Varied Course Options
- College prep, honors, and dual credit courses.
- Students may align their course selection with their post-secondary goals.
Graduates Successful Learners
- All diplomas are awarded by the state of South Carolina.
- Graduates have been accepted to colleges and universities worldwide.