Enrolling in the right school should be easy! We’ve intentionally kept our enrollment process open, flexible, and easy to complete. We start with a simple form and enrollment can be completed in days – not weeks.
Without semesters, students are able to register at any time during the year. That means you begin your new courses whenever you enroll. Whether it’s August or March, you will always start at the beginning of the class. There is no stress of being behind.
I bet you like the credits you’ve earned, and we do too! SC Whitmore School accepts all high school credits from all accredited schools.
Virtual has many benefits, one of them is that you don’t have to pay tuition! SC Whitmore School is a free virtual public charter high school authorized by the SC Public Charter School District.
If your family lives in any of the following situations:
- In a shelter
- In a motel or campground due to the lack of an alternative adequate accommodation
- In a car, park, abandoned building, or bus or train station
- Doubled up with other people due to loss of housing or economic hardship
Your eligible children have the right to:
- Receive a free, appropriate public education.
- Enroll in school immediately, even if lacking documents normally required for enrollment.
- Enroll in school and attend classes while the school gathers needed documents.
- Enroll in the local school; or continue attending their school of origin (the school they attended when permanently housed or the school in which they were last enrolled), if that is your preference and is feasible.
- If the school district believes that the school you select is not in the best interest of your children, then the district must provide you with a written explanation of its position and inform you of your right to appeal its decision.
- Receive educational services comparable to those provided to other students, according to your children’s needs.
If you believe your children may be eligible, contact the SCWS enrollment coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out what services and supports may be available.
What Our Parents Are Saying
“We were very pleased with the faculty and staff at SC Whitmore School and their commitment to the success of our son, Conner. They consistently demonstrate enthusiasm, encouragement and support that we didn’t find in our local traditional high school. Conner has been a different kid (more outgoing) and a better student since he began attending. As parents we are very happy with our decision to make the change to the SC Whitmore School.”
Tom, father of Conner
Class of 2017
Ready for a change?
You can enroll at any time of the year. We have flexible schedules, no semesters, and an extended school year.Enroll Today